Easily Assign Classifications to elements in Revit.
- Quickly Assign Multiple Classifications to your elements all at once.
- A Robust Database is included with several major classification systems and mappings across each.
The Classification Manager tool available for Autodesk Revit allows you to assign classifications in US (OmniClass, MasterFormat, UniFormat) or UK (Uniclass 2015) classifications or your own custom one. This is very useful to help identify and filter information throughout the design and construction lifecycle as this information is available in Revit, Navisworks and the BIM 360 tools.
The playlist below gives you full training in setting up and using the Classification Manager as well as advanced workflows like setting up shortcuts for quicker entry, creating schedules with the classifications and creating custom databases for your country or company or trade. This last part is very useful if you wanted to add costing classifications, or repeatable information like fire ratings or manufacturer information.
BIM Interoperability Tools Classification Manager Training Playlist
- Autodesk Revit – Version: 2017 , 2016 , 2015, 2014, 2013
- Autodesk Revit Architecture – Version: 2016 , 2015 , 2014, 2013
- Autodesk Revit Structure – Version: 2016 , 2015 , 2014, 2013
- Autodesk Revit MEP – Version: 2016 , 2015 , 2014, 2013