This free tool will allow you to set up your Revit models to capture COBie
data and then export that data to a COBie compliant spreadsheet.
- Simple setup and use allows anyone, even those not Revit savvy, to produce COBie-compliant deliverables.
- A dynamic Zone Management tool lets you visually assign your Rooms/Spaces to Zones.
- Custom Parameter Mapping lets you use your own parameters to speed up the data collection process.
The COBie Extension for Revit is organized into three steps; Setup, Modify, and Export. A typical COBie project workflow will follow this basic sequence, with most of the day-to-day management tasks utilizing the tools found within the Modify step. Beyond the documentation for each of these steps, the Revit Parameter mapping tables defines which Revit Instance and Type parameters map to each COBie Worksheet field.
Manage project contacts, and learn how to configure the COBie Extensions default parameters for mapping model data to the COBie data structure.
Manage the relationship between Revit Rooms and Spaces and COBie Zones, specify which families, types, and elements are exported, and perform batch operations on the current model.
Configure the COBie export by specifying the worksheets to include, creation method, template, and export location.
A collection of videos covering how to use the Model Checker for Revit.
- Autodesk Revit – Version: 2017 , 2016 , 2015, 2014
- Autodesk Revit Architecture – Version: 2016 , 2015 , 2014
- Autodesk Revit Structure – Version: 2016 , 2015 , 2014
- Autodesk Revit MEP – Version: 2016 , 2015 , 2014