This free tool will automatically check your Revit models based on a
set of BIM requirements and generate a compliance report.
- Multiple configurations are included: U.S. Army Corps of Engineers, COBie, overall reporting, and many more coming soon.
- Instant feedback is given via reports as project teams run checks at any point to gauge their compliance.
- Direct model integration allows reports to be saved in, and travel with, the models for all to review.
- Configure your own model checks using the Model Checker Configurator tool.
The Model Checker automatically checks Revit models and assists with verifying compliance to BIM Requirements. The add-in is designed to quickly identify possible conflicts or areas of non-compliance in a model by running several standards checks which can be viewed or exported for analytical review.
While the Model Checker should not supersede the rules or recommendations put forth by any authority having jurisdiction, it does provide useful guidance for BIM compliance throughout a project’s development.
You can configure your own model checks using the Model Checker Configurator tool.
A collection of videos covering how to use the Model Checker for Revit.
- Autodesk Revit – Version: 2017 , 2016 , 2015, 2014, 2013
- Autodesk Revit Architecture – Version: 2016 , 2015 , 2014, 2013
- Autodesk Revit Structure – Version: 2016 , 2015 , 2014, 2013
- Autodesk Revit MEP – Version: 2016 , 2015 , 2014, 2013